RASC Halifax Meeting (Online) | Sat 13 June
SAVE THE DATE
13 June, 2020 - RASC May Meeting
In lieu of a face-to-face meeting, we will now be hosting Members' Meetings using Zoom. You do not require a Zoom account to join in but you are required to register for this webinar. The webinar is limited to 100 registrants - first come, first served. The panellists' presentations are being recorded and will become accessible via a link on this website.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: 13 June, 2020 01:00 PM Halifax
Topic: Halifax Centre - Members Meeting
You will be able to register in advance for this webinar. The URL will be provided closer to the meeting date.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Special Presentations for this Members' Meeting include:
- Paul Heath - Food for the Soul and a youth activity on how to make the Sun and stars.
- Dave Chapman will present the What's up?
- Judy Black will give news from the Board and national RASC and the Observer's Handbook presentation.
- Pat Kelly will give a present a segment on the Observers Handbook.
- Special Presentation: Still waiting on confirmation on a special guest. Stay tuned!
Come join in!